If you take the time to send a message, I’ll take the time to read and reply as quickly as I can. I welcome questions about my process as well as feedback on my work.
If you have an idea for a collaboration or if you’d like to commission some art, I’d love to hear from you. Before you do, think about these questions (I’ll ask).
- Why are you engaging me to create something?
- What would work best for you?
- What would NOT work for you?
- Do you have a budget in mind? Artists deserve (monetary) payment. I’m willing to work with you for experience, learning and exposure. I’ll donate to a good cause. Be upfront. We’ll try to work something out.
- Are you in a hurry? I usually have 3-4 months of work in the pipeline.
Over to you…